I’ve been so busy sewing lately that I’ve not made any time to blog, so apologies for that.
I have also been working on some secret projects so, until they are revealed, I need to keep quiet!
I have such a lot of projects on the go at the moment that I decided to use my day job skills and prioritise them in order to get through them.
I have found this has helped me to make progress and get things done.
Current projects include:
- A jacket for my mum
- A tailored shirt that I gave my Dad an IOU for on his birthday
- A tailored shirt for my boyfriend
- Some bespoke garments that I have been commissioned for
- Some soft furnishings for selling at craft fairs
- Yoga trousers for me
- Some alterations
- Completing a top that has been lying around unfinished for the last year
- Finishing some cropped trousers that I started in June
Quite a list, and I just keep adding to it. Unfortunately, there are also some very pretty dress patterns that I have that haven’t even made it on to the list yet and may have to wait a few months.
I have managed to balance the list with gifts for family, work projects and some selfish sewing. There’s definitely some fun and challenging stuff there. In particular, I can’t wait to start working with this scooter fabric – it’s adorable. I love how the scooters look like little angry faces!
I’ll let you know how I get on!