Edit – the deadline has been extended to 13th June!
Last week we announced our new challenge for the sewing community: Snip, Sew, Snap. In case you missed it, you can read all about it here. We promised lots of fab prizes, and we are here to deliver!
To be in with a chance of winning one of the prizes, all you need to do is:
✓ Take a photo in a way that’s new to you, whether it’s a new location, style or device
✓ Share the photo on Instagram during the challenge dates, 17th May to 6th June
✓ Use the tag #SnipSewSnap and tag @likesewamazing
And what are these prizes? Here. We. Go.
- 3 winners will each receive a PDF pattern from By Hand London
- A bundle of 8 A4 heat-transfer vinyl sheets from Happy Fabric
- A necklace from Sew Dainty
- 3 winners will each receive a PDF pattern from Experimental Space Patterns
- A printed copy of The Pyjama Bottoms, the new pattern release from The Avid Seamstress
- £20 voucher for Pink Coat Club
- One PDF pattern from True Bias
- A pattern bundle from Megan Nielsen Patterns
- 3 winners will each receive a PDF pattern from Jennifer Lauren Handmade
- One PDF pattern from Closet Core Patterns
- 3 winners will each receive a gift pack from Kylie and the Machine
- A PDF of Orchidée, the new release from Deer and Doe
That’s a total of 20 prizes on offer! The challenge launches on Monday 17th May, and we’re so excited to see everyone’s photos. All winners will be drawn at random after the challenge ends on Sunday 6th June.
However, one bonus winner will be chosen by a panel of judges to win the ultimate prize: a £30 voucher for Like Sew Amazing!
Let’s get snapping.